Friday, March 5, 2010

food for thought....or rather thoughts about microwaves

Here is an interesting article about microwaves. It is pretty interesting, but long. Please take the time to read it. It could save/change your life or at least change how you use your microwave.

http://www.relfe.com/microwave.html

Just for fun. This is for the cat lovers out there. If you are not a cat lover I apologize. But I have to say I really enjoyed this video because between my two cats, I think they do about 90% of the things in this video on a weekly basis.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard watching that video, that it was an abs’ workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to share this article. Some people I know, who may be family members openly make fun of me for not owning a microwave. I prefer to eat almost anything cold.

    ReplyDelete